Vida!

Vida!
A vida é uma oportunidade, aproveita-a.

Eu

Eu
Grazi ...Simplesmente Grazi

Quais são os seus Preferidos?

quinta-feira, 24 de julho de 2008

With You

With You
Chris Brown
Composição: Chris Brown


I need you booI gotta see you boo
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all overthe world tonight
I need you booI gotta see you boo
And there's hearts
all over the world tonight
Said there's hearts all over
the world tonight
Hey lilÂ’ mama, ooh you're a stunner
Hot little figure, yes you're a winner, and
I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class of your own and
Ooh little cutie, when you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart andI'm so glad
that you're mineYou are one of a kind, and
You mean to me what I mean to you
And together baby there is nothing
we won't do'Cause if I got youI don't need moneyI don't need cars
Girl you're my allAnd oh, I'm into you and
Girl no one else would doWith every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only oneI bet there's hearts
all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel
What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you...
girlWith you, with you, with you, with you, with you...
Oh girlI don't want nobody else
Without you there's no one left, andYou're like
Jordans on SaturdayI gotta have you and I cannot wait now
Hey lilÂ’ shorty, say you care for me
You know I care for youYou know that
I will be trueYou know that I won't lieYou know
that I will tryBe your everything'Cause if I got youI don't need moneyI don't need carsGirl you're my allOh, I'm into you
andGirl no one else would doWith every
kiss and every hugYou make
me fall in loveAnd now I know
I can't be the only oneI bet there's hearts all over the world
tonightWith the love of their
life who feelWhat I feel when I'm with you,
with you, with you, with you, with you...boy
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you...
Yeah YeahAnd I will never try
To deny that you are my whole
life'Cause if you ever let me goI would die so
I won't frontI don't need another
womanI just need you or nothing'Cause
if I got thatThen I'll be straight
Baby you're the best part of my day
I need you booI gotta see you boo
And there's hearts all over the world tonight
aid there's hearts all over the world tonight
They need their boo
They gotta see their boo
Said there's hearts all over the world tonight
Hearts all over the world tonight
And oh, I'm into you and
Girl no one else would doWith every kiss and every
hugYou make me fall in love
And now I know I can't be the only oneI bet there's
hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life who feel
What I feel when I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you... ohhh(girl)
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you... ohhhWith you, with you, with you, with you, with you...With you, with you, with you, with you, with you...Hey yeah